||Our rooftop garden design process follows the same steps as our landscape design process, with several important distinctions as outlined below:
- Client fills out website Contact form
- CSG contacts Client to discuss structural issues of project
- Structural documents forwarded to CSG for review
- Absent structural documents, structural engineer retained to develop site assessment
- Client authorizes structural work, if needed
- Input meeting held on site; design fee agreement drafted
- Client authorization of design agreement
- Two design concepts presented (3-4 weeks)
- Final plan presentation (3-4 weeks)
- Implementation schedule developed
Safety and following city codes is paramount in our design/build process when discussing rooftop gardens, garage roof gardens, terraces and other elevated spaces.
The finished plan also includes a comprehensive, detailed construction proposal outlining all the elements of the plan, their quantities, sizes, materials, dimensions and costs. Included in the plan are selections from The Rooftop Living Collection®, our in-house rooftop furnishings resource.
Each project represents a unique set of circumstances and, therefore, the design process can vary slightly from one design situation to the next. The entire design process takes 6-8 weeks.
Please visit our Contact page to schedule an appointment to discuss your new rooftop garden.
View concept development samples >